Single Family Office CFO
Who we are:
We are a growing private investment office with an international footprint, backed by a serial tech entrepreneur. The team’s mandate is to protect, optimise and grow both private and business interests through advisory, infrastructure and network. Tsugu’s investment focus and ecosystem is multi-asset but has a strong Private Equity, M&A and Venture emphasis, with a tilt towards tech enabled and digital businesses.
We are looking for a stand-out, strategic, CFO, to work closely with the CEO and CIO and drive our finance function forward. You’ll need to be quick-thinking, committed, collaborative and curious.
What we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic and drive for excellence, clear integrity & high standards through action & behaviour.
- Team player with an ability to build trust and collaborate across the team and live the “Tsugu Values”.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering top-quality work.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, able to take the initiative and work effectively on a remote basis.
- Excellent research skills, problem solving and analytical ability with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure amid tight deadlines.
- Ability to competently communicate with investment professionals at all levels.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the preparation of high impact materials.
What you’ll do:
- Strategic financial planning…….
What experience/skills you might have:
- Proven experience as a CFO or from a senior financial leadership role at a bank, financial institution, family office, investment office, private equity or venture capital business.
- Demonstrated experience in investment management, mergers and acquisitions, financial analysis, and risk management.
- Proven leadership experience, with the ability to lead and inspire a team. Excellent relationship building and management skills.
- Strong negotiation, communication and networking skills.
- Strong on tech and able to use platforms to collaborate and share information. Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or a related field. MBA or CFA preferred. Accountancy qualifications and a sound working knowledge of Swiss GAAP and IFRS.
Remuneration and working location:
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus plus potential to participate in growth through an equity plan.
- Location flexible: Preference for Switzerland, however UK/Europe will also be considered (non-Swiss residents requiring periodic travel to our offices in Zug). Hybrid structure: Combination of Swiss office & home office + regular travel, with a true work-life-balance.
How you might fit into our culture:
- Recognize where and how value is created and lost. Look for efficiencies and find innovative ways to get to the same answer in a better way – avoiding ‘group think’ at all times.
- Present and justify your ideas with conviction, never being afraid to make your constructive voice heard.
- Actively seek out ways to engage others in sparking and integrating ideas. Look for opportunities to advance business as one team.
- Adapt to change, relishing opportunities to explore new approaches and respond to evolving possibilities.