Banking Relationship Manager
This a rare and exclusive opportunity for a Banking Relationship Manager to join a sophisticated Single-Family Office in Algiers. This role will be based out of their Luxembourg office and will require regular travel to Algiers and Luxor. The position will report to the FO’s Asset Management Department.
The Family Office’s source of wealth stems from a portfolio of successful operating businesses diversified across different industries from Agrochemicals, Aggregates and Agriculture. The Family Office already has a team of highly competent family officers and investment specialists and runs a diversified portfolio consisting of multiple asset classes.
- The family office’s primary objective is to preserve capital and provide diversification to the family-owned group’s overall portfolio.
- The family office is also responsible for:
- The creation of a definition of the asset allocation strategy based on the criteria defined by the Group (liquidity criteria, risk profile, investment horizon) and the definition of the investment universe
- Selection of investments managers (alternative, specific strategies) and/or picking of individual lines of assets (equities, fixed income, commodities)
- Continuous benchmarking of managers and definition of mandates
- Line-by line monitoring of portfolio holdings and reporting of alerts
- Stress test of portfolios and identification of risks
- Market analysis and global vision of the investment universe
- Management of international banking relationships and compliance
- Supervision of KYC processes and relevant documentation
- Oversight of cash movements and payments
- Negotiation of banking terms and conditions
- Periodic analysis of the evolution of the financial markets (stock markets and interest rate markets)
- Maintenance of a reporting of aggregated portfolios with different performance indicators and risk (performance contribution by pocket and by security, issuer exposure, etc.)
- Preparation of deliverables for periodic investment & manager committees